Enriching the lives we serve!
Highland Senior Living has been a part of the Little Falls Community for 8 years. We are active in the community with groups such as Chamber of Commerce and Kiwanis. We also enjoy talking part in parades, Ladies Night Out, Little Falls Dam Festival, and other great community events. Highland Senior Living is a member of the Care Providers of Minnesota, and the National Center for Assisted Living.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of those we serve.
RESPECT EVERYONE FOR WHO THEY ARE AND WHO THEY MAY BECOME.
- Greet everyone with a smile and call them by name.
- Treat everyone with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
RECOGNIZE THAT EVERY PERSON IS UNIQUE AND HAS THEIR OWN SET OF VALUES, BELIEFS, IDEAS AND OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS.
- Offer people as many choices as we can.
- Address people’s needs with a sense of urgency.
- Anticipate people’s needs.
RESPOND TO ALL YOUR CONCERNS, NEEDS AND IDEAS.
- Only make promises you can keep.
- Give no excuses, apologies only.
- Resolve everyone’s concerns.
- Be part of the team.
… because the journey matters
PROVIDER OF CHOICE
- Exceed our customer’s expectations
HIGH PERFORMING WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Maximize employee involvement, participation and empowerment
- Achieve established goals while adhering to our vision, mission and values